This recipe is originally from Paleo Hacks: http://blog.paleohacks.com/coconut-flour-pancakes/
I have tried a number of coconut flour pancake recipes from the internet and this is by far the best!
Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe
By January 18, 2015Published:
- Yield: 6 pancakes
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
This recipe is originally from Paleo Hacks: http://blog.paleohacks.com/coconut-flour-pancakes/ I have tried a number of coconut …
- 1/4 Cup coconut flour
- 1/8 Tsp Baking soda
- Pinch Unsalted butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the eggs, honey and coconut oil well.
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract, mix.
- Add the coconut flour, salt and baking soda and mix SPARINGLY. It doesn't matter if there are little lumps.
- Add a little butter to a pre heated pan and using approximately a 1/4 cup of batter per pancake, proceed to cook. The pancakes won't bubble as much as regular flour ones, so you may need to gently lift the pancake to check if it is brown enough to flip.
- Add your favourite pancake topping and enjoy! Callum and I added apple, blueberries and yoghurt to ours. Yum!
- Course: Breakfast