make this using the red chilli curry paste.
A tasty sty and simple curry. Serve with rice of your choice.
Spicy Fish Curry
By June 5, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 60 mins
make this using the red chilli curry paste. A tasty sty and simple curry. Serve with rice of your choice.
- 1 Tsp Peanut Oil
- 800 g Salmon Filets Skin removed, chopped
- 1 Cup Red chili curry paste
- 400g Tomatoes Tinned
- 1 Cup Coconut cream
- 2 Tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tsp lime juice
- 1 Bunch Coriander Chopped, to serve
- Fried eschallots To serve
- Heat oil ina large non stick pan over high heat
- Season salmon and cook 1-2 mins each side until golden and set aside.
- Add red chilli curry paste and cook stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato, coconut cream, fish sauce and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 5-7 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced.
- Return fish to pan and cook 1-2 mins or until cooked to your liking.
- Add lime juice and stir to combine.
- Top with coriander, mint (optional) and fried eschallots to serve.