These delicious treats are super easy to make and come from the wonderful website Elana’s Pantry. Elana has a huge range of healthy and TASTY recipes on offer over on her website 🙂
Chocolate Power Balls
By May 2, 2013Published:
- Yield: Approx 16 power balls
These delicious treats are super easy to make and come from the wonderful website Elana's Pantry. Elana has a huge range of healthy …
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup fresh dates pits removed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate drops
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon water
- Place dates, nuts and chocolate in food processor.
- Pulse on high speed until the texture resembles coarse gravel.
- Pulse in vanilla extract and salt (if necessary, add water to bring mix together).
- Form mixture into one inch balls.
- Course: Snack